The process to receive no-cost or low-cost LEDs
For buildings with a meaningful opportunity to use LEDs:
- No-cost audits are arranged to determine the LED opportunities.
- Test LEDs are provided for building management to approve lighting quality, color, light levels and overall suitability for the application.
- An Opportunity Report is prepared of the existing lighting, proposed lighting, energy savings, project cost, rebates, and net cost to the company, if any.
- Upon approval by building management, LEDs are supplied for installation.
- LEDs are installed by building staff, contractor selected by the building management or by contractor arranged by The LED Partnership.
- Data is provided to The LED Partnership of the locations and LED counts, which were installed.
- The LED Partnership submits the project data to the utility and manages all utility rebate requirements.
- In the event of any warranty requirement, The LED Partnership coordinates the handling with the manufacturers.